We Recognise Your Loyalty
We recognise and reward our returning guests with a host of privileges because we believe in providing extraordinary value-added perks to thank for your continued patronage.
RHOMBUS DINING APP
Rhombus Dining App is a loyalty programme allowing discerning diners to enjoy fabulous rewards at Rhombus hotels including AVA Restaurant Slash Bar, Cafè Express and Azure Restaurant Slash Bar.
- Member must be a minimum of 18 years of age. A maximum of one Rhombus Diamond Card account can be maintained by any one individual. Your account number cannot be used by anyone else in order to accrue points, benefits, promotions or prize redemption. Individual account information will not be given to anyone other than the member whose name appears on the account.
- To receive Rhombus Points, you must be a Rhombus Diamond Card member, pay the Minimum Qualifying Room Rate and be a registered guest staying in the hotel at the time the charges incurred. The bill must also be in your name and you must personally pay all charges.
- Minimum Qualifying Room Rate is HK$1,000 at Hotel Panorama by Rhombus, HK$2,088 at Hotel LKF by Rhombus, HK$600 at Hotel Bonaparte by Rhombus and HK$880 at Hotel Pennington by Rhombus.
- Rhombus Points will not be issued for taxes, service charges, gratuities, incidentals, accommodation on promotional, travel agent, online or group rates, dining, banquets, meetings and events charges.
- Rhombus Points are valid until the end of the calendar year (December 31) and cannot be carried forward to the following year.
- All Rhombus Points must be redeemed on or before the end of the calendar year (December 31). Unused points will be forfeited.
- Rhombus Points of the current visit can only be used or redeemed on the next visit.
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for redemption process and delivery of item(s).
- All redemption items are subject to availability.
- Rhombus Points are required to be audited and verified by Rhombus Group. Compensation of omitted points will be subject to the discretion of Rhombus Group.
- In case of any dispute on Rhombus Point accumulation, members must report to Rhombus International Hotels Group within 1 month from check-out date. Rhombus Group reserves the right to make the final decision.
- Dining Privileges are not applicable during festive periods or public holidays and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- Rhombus Diamond Card has no cash value and is non-transferable.
- Rhombus Diamond Card cannot be reissued in the case of loss or stolen and is invalid if defaced or altered.
- Your Rhombus Diamond Card account may be terminated at Rhombus’ discretion if you do not record a Rhombus Diamond Card stay during a 12-month period. All points in the account will be forfeited at that time. Rhombus Group reserves the right to disqualify your Rhombus Diamond Card membership if you fail to promptly pay hotel bills or appear to be utilising the programme in a manner inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions or intent of this programme. Disqualified membership will result in loss of all accumulated points and termination of membership.
- Rhombus Group has the right to terminate the programme or to change, limit, add or delete any of the programme terms, conditions, benefits, rewards pertaining to the programme, in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the points, rewards or earning ability already accumulated.
- Rhombus Diamond Card is the property of Rhombus Group. If found, please return to: 16/F Empress Plaza, 17-19 Chatham Road South, Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong.